Global Wind Technology Services (GWTS) in association with the Monash University Wind Tunnel Laboratory and JDH Consulting uses the biggest wind tunnel in Australia and methodologies unsurpassed in the commercial market. This association is important to the commercial aspect of the market where we aim to improve and provide best possible partnering arrangements with our clients by:
- Improving the reliability and cost effectiveness of structural design
- Ensuring an adequate measure of safety against aerodynamic instabilities for tall, slender and flexible buildings, or buildings of unusual aerodynamic shape.
- Increasing human comfort and safety, through information on sway and twist accelerations and torsional velocities.
- Allowing for the proximity to prominent topographic features and other structures
- Assisting in the design of the building envelope.
- Achieving acceptable ventilation and air quality in exterior and interior spaces
- Ensuring human comfort and safety in outdoor areas.